19 March, 2013

Review - CASTLE 5.17 'Scared to Death'


Whatever.

QUOTES OF NOTE:

--CASTLE: "Well I wasn't asking for you!"

--PERLMUTTER: "Ah, Detective Beckett and defective Castle."

--ESPOSITO: "Castle's death will be sad and all, but his Ferrari will certainly lessen my grief."

--CASTLE: "You know, if there's going to be pictures of us up there, we should really pick them out now."

RANDOM RAMBLINGS:

--I love Castle's facial expressions.

--For a second, it looked like Rick was getting intersected when he first put on the DVD.

--Apparently the court records were sealed, but I still feel like the police should have found out the link between the two victims. Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but whatever.

--It drives me crazy when key pieces of info is lost due to bad cellphone service. So overused on TV.

THE GRADE: C-

4 comments:

  1. LMAO ... was it THAT bad?? I thought it was at least a little better than most filler eps just because the case of the week this time involved suspects that were mostly dead people. And also the end was kinda fun. And there were a few funny parts. Other than that ... yeah. I'd give it a ... C+.

    "--For a second, it looked like Rick was getting intersected when he first put on the DVD."

    Same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH but did you notice the killer was the first person they questioned?? Bam, my theory held up this week.

      Delete
    2. Hell yes, I'm super smart like that. I discovered fire too. Hahaha no but I had brought that up one time on one of these reviews a while back, and Eli said something like "Oh yeah good point I should start keeping track of that." That's what I was referring to. An actual conversation. Now go back to harassing Yvette Nicole Brown on Twitter you punk!!

      Delete